Today Salman Khan is the most famous actor in Bollywood, he is very popular not only in India but also abroad, sometimes he also gets in trouble due to his fan following, the craze of his fans is such that his fans are desperate to get a glimpse of him. Fans of Salman Khan call him Sallu Bhai, Bollywood’s Tiger, Dabang, Vaijaan etc. Salman loved swimming, painting and writing since childhood. He has millions of stories of generosity. He helped millions of people.
Salman Khan Birth and Family
Salman Khan was born on December 27, 1965, in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Salman’s full name is Abdul Rashid Selim Salman Khan, his father’s name is Selim Khan, he is a famous film writer, he is a resident of Jammu and Kashmir. Salman Khan’s two mothers were Sushila Charak and Helen was an honest mother. Salman Khan has two brothers Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan, who are famous actors, producers and directors in the Hindi film world. Salman’s sisters are Arpita and Alvira.
Salman Khans Education
He attended his school with Arbaaz Khan from Cindia School in Gwalior and the rest from Sansthanillo High School in the Bandra area of Mumbai.
However, he did not study much because he was very fond of acting and his father was also associated with the film line, so he found a way to enter the film industry.
Salman Khan’s look
The colour is blonde
Height 5.8 feet
Weight 75 kg
Body size chest – 45 inches, vest – 35, biceps – 17 inches
Salman Khan Film career
Salman Khan’s first film in 1988 was ‘Bibi Ho To IC’ but he was not in the lead role in this film i.e. he is working as a supporting actor. His first film as a lead actor was ‘Mine Pyaar Kiya’ which is a super hit movie.
Salman’s career got an impetus from this film and he got a lot of fans from his first film. He then acted in a movie like ‘Tere Naam’ and won the hearts of everyone with his performance.
Salman Khan’s hairstyle in this movie was quite different and his fans were very crazy about this hairstyle. After Wanted Film, he consistently kept the flag of hit films.
Salman Khan famous movie
Salman’s famous movies Main Pyaar Kiya, Andaaz Apna Apna, Hum Aapne Hai Kaun, Karan Arjun, Judwaa, Pyaar Kiya To Darna Ke, Sajan, Bibi No. 1, Hum Dil De Chuk Sanam, Hum Saath Saath Hai, No Entrance, Mujse Shaadi He became a superstar of Bollywood movies with films like Korogi, Kiuki, Partner, Wanted, Dabang, Bodyguard, Kick, Bajrangi Vaijaan, Ek Tha Tiger.
Controversy over Salman Khan Salman Khan’s legal trouble
Blackbook victim case (1999)
Salman Khan and his co-stars and famous actors Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu, Dushyant Singh, Neelam were accused of being exploitative in Rajasthan during the shooting of Salman Khan’s superhit film “Hum Saath-Saath Hai”. Krishnachura and Chinakara in the village, which Salman Khan still has to attend for the court hearing.
Hit and Run Case (2002)
Famous Bollywood actor and on the one hand Dabangg Khan Jahan is the most beloved actor of the people. On the other hand, he has also been the subject of much controversy. Salman Khan is accused of crushing a group of people sleeping on the sidewalk outside a bakery in Mumbai’s Bandra area on September 28, 2002, in his Toyota Land Cruiser. In this case, 8-10 people were seriously injured, and one person died badly. Salman was charged with murder.
Salman’s girlfriends and their related disputes and Salman’s marriage
Mr Khan’s case was very popular in Bollywood. Below are many of their issues and debates related to these –
In 1980, Sangeeta Bijlani was his first love and he kept them for a long time, their talk reached to the point of marriage but they could not get married due to family quarrels.
In 1993, he fell in love with Somi Ali, his second girlfriend who was Pakistani.
The two started a relationship in 1999 when Salman married Hum Dil Chuk Sanam with Miss World Aishwarya Rai and people appreciated the pair very much, but the relationship did not last long due to Salman’s anger. Because he used to create a kind of unrest outside Ishwariya’s house when he was addicted to drugs, which caused Ishwariya to slap him, this relationship broke down even after many debates.
He had a relationship with Sneha Ullal in 2005 mainly due to his presence with Aishwarya Rai, but his relationship did not last long.
Katrina Kaif and Salman’s relationship was also in the headlines for a long time but in 2010 this relationship also broke down.
He is 53 years old, but because of his body, he still looks young. Because of this personality, he is the favourite hero of young girls and people at home and abroad are eagerly waiting for his marriage. But Salman is not married yet.
Salman Khan Movies List & Release Date
1. Biwi Ho To Aisi (August 26, 1988)
2. Maine Pyar Kiya (December 29, 1989)
3. Baaghi (December 21, 1990)
4. Sanam Bewafa (January 11, 1991)
5. Patthar Ke Phool (February 22, 1991)
6. Kurbaan (May 31, 1991)
7. Saajan (August 30, 1991)
8. Love (November 15, 1991)
9. Suryavanshi (February 14, 1992)
10. Ek Ladka Ek Ladki (June 18, 1992)
11. Jaagruti (July 3, 1992)
12. Dil Tera Aashiq (October 22, 1993)
13. Andaz Apna Apna (April 11, 1994)
14. Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (August 5, 1994)
15. Chaand Ka Tukda (August 19, 1994)
16. Karan Arjun (January 13, 1995)
17. Veergati (September 29, 1995)
18. Yeh Majhdhaar (March 29, 1996)
19. Khamoshi (August 9, 1996)
20. Judwaa (February 7, 1997)
21. Auzaar (February 28, 1997)
22. Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (March 27, 1998)
23. Jab Pyaar Kissi Se Hota Hai (May 22, 1998)
24. Bandhan (October 2, 1998)
25. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (October 16, 1998)
26. Jaanam Samjha Karo (April 2, 1999)
27. Biwi No. 1 (May 27, 1999)
28. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (June 18, 1999)
29. Hello Brother (September 10, 1999)
30. Hum Saath Saath Hain (November 5, 1999)
31. Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge (March 24, 2000)
32. Chal Mere Bhai (May 5, 2000)
33. Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega (August 4, 2000)
34. Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaye (November 17, 2000)
35. Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (March 9, 2001)
36. Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge (February 22, 2002)
37. Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam (May 24, 2002)
38. Yeh Hai Jalwa (July 26, 2002)
39. Tere Naam (August 15, 2003)
40. Baghban (October 3, 2003)
41. Garv (July 9, 2004)
42. Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (July 30, 2004)
43. Phir Milenge (August 27, 2004)
44. Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa (September 10, 2004)
45. Lucky No Time For Love (April 8, 2005)
46. Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya (July 15, 2005)
47. No Entry (August 26, 2005)
48. Kyonki (November 2, 2005)
49. Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar (August 4, 2006)
50. Jaan-E-Mann (October 20, 2006)
51. Baabul ( December 8, 2006)
52. Salaam-E-Ishq (January 25, 2007)
53. Partner (July 20, 2007)
54. Marigold (August 17, 2007)
55. Saawariya (November 9, 2007)
56. God Tussi Great Ho (August 15, 2008)
57. Hello (October 10, 2008)
58. Heroes (October 24, 2008)
59. Yuvvraaj (November 21, 2008)
60. Wanted (September 18, 2009)
61. Main Aur Mrs Khanna (October 16, 2009)
62. London Dreams (October 30, 2009)
63. Veer (January 22, 2010)
64. Dabangg (September 10, 2010)
65. Ready (June 3, 2011)
66. Bodyguard (August 31, 2011)
67. Ek Tha Tiger (August 1, 2012)
68. Dabangg 2 (December 21, 2012)
69. Jai Ho (January 24, 2014)
70. Kick (July 25, 2014)
71. Bajrangi Bhaijaan (July 17, 2015)
72. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (November 12, 2015)
73. Sultan (Jul 6, 2016)
74. Tubelight (2017)
75. Tiger Zinda Hai (2018)
76. Race 3 (2018)
77. Bharat (2019)
78. Dabang 3 (2019)
79. Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai – 2021
Salman Khan Net Worth (Salman khan net worth in Indian rupees)
Net Worth (2021) – 360 Million
Net Worth In Indian Rupees – 2304 crore
Monthly Income – 20 Crore +
Yearly Income – 200 Crore +
The total net worth of Salman Khan is estimated to be $ 310 Million, which in Indian currency is approximately 2255 Crores INR
with an annual income of 192 Crores INR.
Salman Khan’s award
You have been awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Award for Entertainment in 2007 for his performance.
In addition, he has won a number of awards, including:
The prize has won a number of prizes
Two National Film Awards
Two Filmfare Awards
Three awards on the screen
Five IIFA awards
Five of the G Cinema Awards
Producer Guild Film Awards 3
Stardust Award Three
Big Star Entertainment Awards are eight
Other prizes are Batis
Fourteen international awards
Outside of that, he has received many more awards.
The name of the award is the name of the film of the year
Filmfare Award Best Male Debut 1990 Main Pyaar Kiya
Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor 1999 Something Hota Hai
Screen Award Best Actor 2011 Dabangg
G Cinema Award Best Film 2016 Bajrangi Vijayan
Zee Cinema Award Best Actor 2016, 2017, 2013 Sultan, Bajrangi Vijayan, Ek Tha Tiger
National Film Award Best Popular Film 2016 Bajrangi Vijayan
Stardust Award of the Year 2011, 2012 Bodyguard, Ready, Dabang
Screen Award Best Actor (Popular Choice) 2013 Ek Tha Tiger, Dabangg 2
National Film Awards Best Children’s Film 2012 Chiller Party
Screen Award Best Film 2016 Bajrangi Vijayan
Bollywood Movie Award Best Sensational Film 2002 Chori Chori Chupke Chupke
Thrilling Roll 2012 One Tha Tiger’s Big Star Award Most Entertaining Actor
Big Star Award for Best Entertaining Actor in Action 2011 Bodyguard
Big Star Award Most Entertaining Actor 2010 Dabangg
Humanitarian Ambassador 2010 IIFA Residence –
Indian Tele Award Best Anchor 2008
Global Indian Film Film & TV Honors Best Anchor 2011 Bigg Boss
Indian Tele Award Best Anchor 2009-10
Interesting facts about Salman Khan’s life
He is a man with a lively heart and a happy disposition, he had friendships with many Bollywood actors and actresses because of his behaviour, not only that, Sanjay Dutt’s name was also taken first among his friends. With Govinda, Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan, Prabhudev, Jackie Shroff, Anil Kapoor, Farah Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Katrina Kaif, and Sajid-Wajid and Sushmita Sen on their friend’s list.
He loves to exercise, which is why his fans liked him so much and on many reality shows he would take off his shirt at the behest of the fans.
He likes to ride horses, which is why he keeps very high-quality horses in one of his farmhouses.
With it he loves painting and by making many paintings he has gifted it to his friends.
He loves to ride bikes, whenever he had free time after the shooting, he would go out on the streets of Mumbai.
She likes her mother’s hand-made lentils and loves coffee.
Salman khan Social Media Account
YouTube – Salman Khan
Facebook – Salman Khan
Twitter – Salman Khan
I hope you have learned some wonderful information by reading “Salman khan ” Biography If you like this post. please comment below and let me know what you think Your valuable comments help me immensely to add extra inspiration.